At 50 years old, Gary knows a great deal about exercise training. From his first piece of training equipment at the age of 15 right up to the present day and the application of body weight exercises (Callisthenics – body weight gymnastics) he has experienced a wide range of exercise styles, and endurance / distance events. This combined with various real time nutritional plans: vegan, vegetarian, strict paleo, bulking and endurance eating plans.
Gary’s ability to teach and coach a client is based upon a foundation of basic exercises delivered at a level a client can manage and build from. Where there are challenges in the exercises, he introduces step-stone exercise process to build up confidence, ability and means to perform the exercise correctly and efficiently.
– ISSA CFT Level 1 (PT Qualification)
– LAPT Level 3 (PT Qualification)
– C&G Diploma in Dietetics & Nutrition (Holistic)
– Clinical Hypnotherapy / NLP: Diploma
– BEng (Hons) Civil Structural Engineering & Management
– ONC/A Level: Business Management, Social Communications, Science & Engineering Diploma
Training available at home, offices or at Energie Gym, Clarendon Street.
Visited 367 times, 1 Visit today