Driven by my passion for health and fitness I left school after my A levels with a triple award national diploma in sport and exercise science to pursue my BSc Honours degree in sports studies at the Ulster University, Jordanstown receiving a 2.1 classification.
Since then I’ve gone on to complete many other professionally recognized qualifications specific to my role. My furthered my studies with diet and nutrition through the Precision Nutrition level 1 certification and also the advanced sports nutrition health sciences academy courses as well as completing numerous fitness qualifications.
Registered Sport & Exercise Nutritionist
To increase my credibility as a practitioner I have been accepted onto the Sports and Exercise Nutrition Register (SENr) as a graduate registrant and also registration with the British Dietetic Association (BDA).
I have been recognised by SENr and the BDA to have the qualifications and competency to operate as a Sports and Exercise Nutritionist. I have demonstrated the knowledge competencies of the sport and exercise nutrition pathway.
Registered Sport and Exercise Nutritionist is a qualified and experienced individual who has the competency to work autonomously with performance oriented athletes, as well as those participating in physical activity, sport and exercise for health. All registrants meet the highest professional standards and competences.
Post-Graduate Study: International Society of Sports Nutrition (ISSN)
I have graduated as a Certified Sports Nutritionist from the International Society of Sports Nutrition (CISSN) and also graduated with the Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Sports & Exercise Nutrition (Dip.ISSN)
The ISSN Diploma is one of the top qualifications you can earn in Sports and Exercise Nutrition. I have a passion for Nutrition and a correct diet is fundamental for Perfomance and Body composition.
My aim to continue to study for self-development and knowledge so that all of my clients will have a coach who is accountable and credible to their goals.
For the training, psychology and business side of Personal Training, I am also currently studying Phil Learney’s Advanced Coaching Academy Level 1 Certification.
Some of my relevant qualifications includes the following:
- Registered Sport & Exercise Nutritionist
- SENr Graduate Registrant
- Certified Sports Nutritionist from the International Society of Sports Nutrition (CISSN)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Sports and Exercise Nutrition with the International Society of Sports Nutrition (Dip.ISSN)
- BSc (Hons) Sport: Theory and Practice (2:1)
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 Coach
- HSC level 5 Advanced Sports and Exercise Nutritional Advisor
- National Diploma in Sport and Exercise Science
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Level 2 Gym Instructor
- Level 2 Studio Cycling Instructor
- Level 2 Circuits Instructor
- Level 2 Kettlebell Instructor
- Level 2 Suspension Instructor
- Register of Exercise Professionals Certified
CPD, Workshop and Seminars:
- Mark Coles (M10 Physique Camp: Theory Day) – Study The Art Of Body Transformations
- Ben Coomber (Bodytype Nutrition Seminar) – Build The Ultimate Diet
- Phil Learney Performance Education (Business Seminar) – How To Build A Succesful And Profitable Personal Training Business
- RTS Foundations (Resistance Training Specialist) with Mike Goulden at Integra Education
Visited 165 times, 1 Visit today